If you could have any Rockstar/Band to your Thanksgiving Dinner?

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to If you could have any Rockstar/Band to your Thanksgiving Dinner?

1. Glenda A Williams says:

I would LOVE,LOVE to have Gene Simmons knock on my door Thanksgiving and gladly have him sitting at my Thanksgiving dinner!!!! Thanks

2. Gregg Mangan says:

Skynyrd, baby!

3. Skip Hensley says:

The awesomest band in the world would knock on my door tomorrow…ZZ Top.

4. Chris says:

Nugent, just to see what crazy thing he’d bring to eat.
    Bald Eagle pie, skunk soup, racoon kabobs.

5. mike the rocker says:

U2 and their families they like butterball turkeys for sure

6. rockin rose says:

Plil lesh bobby weir and the whole group of further(the new version of the grateful dead) and their gang of merry pranksters and families but also bill k and mickeyhart donna jean all previos members of da dead but also the ghosts of jerry garcia pigpen and keith and brent too spooky good eh…..

7. G. Bowman says:

Gotta go with Bob Seger. One of the greatest classic artists of all time.

8. George Hartshorn says:

I would like to see Alice Cooper know at my door at Thanksgiving for dinner> I bet it would be a rocking dinner.

9. Kristi Burns says:

Gotta be the Doobie’s!

10. Ken says:

I would like to have the band Blackfoot stop by. Listening to their road stories from the late 70′s and early 80′s would be a blast and of course they would have to do the Highway song. Keep rocking Tony.

11. travis johnson says:

I think metalica would be awesome!!!! James and the rest of the band have a seat saved at my table!!!

12. robert silvestrone says:

Hey Tony, It would have to be Roger Waters so I could personally thank him for giving me over 40 years of the best rock n roll mind bending music ever produced or played on this planet. And we just saw The Wall on Long Island last month and I need to thank him for blowing my mind with that mind-altering show they put on. It was fucking AWESOME!!!!!!! Nobody alive or dead puts on a show quite like Roger.
    Thanks Tony, Robert, Bozeman,Mt

13. Joe Troumbly says:

I personally would love Jimmy page and Robert plant over for thanksgiving. They are amazing artists and shined a whole new light on rock and roll. It would be amazing to sit down, eat, and drink with those two. I would honestly pick the thunderstruck girls aside from interesting conversation though.

14. Cathy Moore says:

!!!!!Leon Russell!!!!!

15. michelle chaffman says:

I would love to have Keith Richards and the gang to hang out with me at the Table. After the meal have one hell of a party!!!

16. michael turk says:

I would love to have Roger Daltry at my house to dinner

17. Latisha says:

I would love for Lemmy to knock on my door this thanksgiving. I already have a bottle of Jack Daniels ready for him.

18. Janet says:

Send Pink Floyd to my house…..

19. Rob says:

Send AC/DC over to my house….

20. EARL LESTER says:

MY WIFE AND I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THANKSGIVING DINNER WIITTHH,,THE LITTLE RIVER BAND,AND ALSO TO SHARE SOME MUSIC WITH,WOULD BE A DREAM OF OUR LIFETIME.WE HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR,GOING ON 32 YEARS.ONE OF THE MOST FAVORITE SONGS THAT WE REALLY ENJOYED BACK THEN WAS (LADY),AND OF COURSE MANY MANY MORE BY THEM.HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE,AND MAY GOD BLESS ALL!!